Crafting personalized and efficient legal solutions for you and your family.
Kathryn Gerding is a 2000 graduate the University of Michigan-Dearborn where she studied political science and economics.
She earned her law degree from the Thomas M. Cooley Law School in 2013. Her area of concentration was Litigation. She was an Associate and Senior Editor of the Thomas M. Cooley Law Review. During her last term of law school, she was a student lawyer at the Washtenaw County Office of the Public Defender. She worked on all types of criminal cases, including Child Abuse and Neglect cases.
She was admitted in to the Michigan Bar in 2014. She was a solo practitioner in Lenawee County focusing on criminal and family law matters.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Defense
- Estate planning
- Family Law
- Michigan, 2014
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Ann Arbor, Michigan – 2013
- Honors: cum laude
- University of Michigan, Dearborn
- Honors: Honors Program
- Major: Political Science
- Minor: Economics
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Lenawee County Bar Association
- Washtenaw County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Past Employment Positions
- Kathryn Ann Gerding, Solo Practice
- Washtenaw County Public Defender, Student Lawyer and Volunteer Attorney