Ann Arbor, MI
Kathryn Gerding is a 2000 graduate the University of Michigan-Dearborn where she studied political science and economics.
She earned her law degree from the Thomas M. Cooley Law School in 2013. Her area of concentration was Litigation. She was an Associate and Senior Editor of the Thomas M. Cooley Law Review. During her last term of law school, she was a student lawyer at the Washtenaw County Office of the Public Defender. She worked on all types of criminal cases, including Child Abuse and Neglect cases.
She was admitted in to the Michigan Bar in 2014. She was a solo practitioner in Lenawee County focusing on criminal and family law matters.
Areas of Practice
- Bankruptcy Law
- Michigan, 1999
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan, 2002
- U.S. District Court Western District of Michigan, 2002
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio, 2003
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Ann Arbor, Michigan – 2013
- Honors: cum laude
- University of Michigan, Dearborn
- Honors: Honors Program Major: Political Science Minor: Economics
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Washtenaw County Bar Association, Member
- NACTT, Member
- NACB, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield Corporation, Intern
- Attorney David Bower, Associate